LOVED this Louis Vuitton Exhibition in NYC! Ready to step back in time? Your unique chance to see the jaw dropping LV products from the date everything started back in the 1800’s till today! Beautiful exhibition, very creative and really cool. Definitely worth the visit.
This LV exhibition showcases how Louis Vuitton became the empire we see today. Multiple rooms telling the history behind the brand and showing each collaboration LV has done with different artists and dresses they’ve made for special events. It really offers the LV experience. You’ll see how everything started from exclusively making trunks. At the end, you can see the staff making handles and tags!
This exhibit is very instagrammable! Every corner is perfect to take pictures for your Insta Stories 😉 A great thing to do in NY for locals and tourists!
WHEN’S THE LOUIS VUITTON EXHIBITION
OCTOBER 27, 2017 through JANUARY 7, 2018.
The name of this exhibition is: VOLEZ, VOGUEZ, VOYAGEZ.
Monday – Saturday: 10am – 8pm
Sunday: 11am – 7pm
Last admission: 30 minutes before closing.
WHERE IS THE LOUIS VUITTON EXHIBITION
HOW MUCH ARE THE TICKETS
FREE for everyone! Book your tickets here. Walk-ins are allowed but may be limited. Visitors with tickets will be given priority over walk-ins.
A few tips before you go:
- It’s good to go in the morning or around noon to beat the most crowded hours.
- Better to go on a weekday than weekends!
- The guided tour is the same as the audio tour (that you can request when you are there). You have the story explained on the walls so you won’t be lost if you decide to go on your own.
- FREE Coat-Check at the place. It’s pretty warm inside.
- Make sure to take a picture with the Louis Vuitton NYC subway sign 😉
SUBWAY STATIONS CLOSE TO LOUIS VUITTON EXHIBITION
- 1, R, W to Rector St.
- 4, 5 to Wall St.
- J, Z to Broad St.