VR World NYC: Experience Virtual Reality Games in New York!
VR World is a very cool new Virtual Reality Experience in NYC full of fun games! This big venue of 3 floors is located close to the Empire State Building with immersive art, music, film and gaming reality activations. It also has a bar and lounge with great cocktails.
Great program to do with friends or by your own! Whether you live in NYC or are just visiting!
If you love virtual reality, this place is definitely for you! Or if you want to explore what Virtual Reality is really about 😉 They have many VR games so you’ll definitely get an idea of this world!
Featured Games at VR World NYC
They give you VR Goggles at every game! The staff is very helpful!
- “Flying Jet” was one of my favorites! You can choose between bugs or flying around the city like Ironman.
- “Space Junkies” is also a fun game! You speed and fly through orbital arenas trying to find your opponent!
- “Project Cars”. The one where you drive a car experiencing the soul of motor racing.
- “Richie’s Plan Experience” is also fun! Taking the elevator to the top floor of a very tall building and then walking on the plank till the end! Cool one to explore VR for the first time if you haven’t tried it before! 😉
- And many more! Check them all here.
VR World Experience Hours
- Monday to Thursday: 12pm – 9pm.
- Friday: 12pm – 10pm.
- Saturday: 11am – 10pm.
- Sunday: 11am – 9pm.
Good to Know:
- Admission: 9-year-old & up till 5pm.
- 21+ after 7pm.
- No strollers.
- No outside food or drinks allowed.
It’s better going on a weekday to avoid lines at each game.
VR World Tickets
It’s pricey! Always check on Groupon for any current promotions.
- 2 Hour Pass: $44.
- All Day Pass: $64.
- More info here.
Where is VR World NYC?
8 East 34th Street between Madison & 5th Ave. Website.