NYC Enters Phase 2: What Will Reopen in Phase 2
On Monday, June 22 NYC enters Phase 2 of reopening where things will start getting back to normal step by step. The businesses that will reopen starting today are:
- Restaurants: outdoor dining on sidewalks and plazas.
- Hair salons and barbershops: they can open with limited capacity of up to 50%. “Appointment-only” is encouraged to avoid many people in the waiting room.
- In-Store Retail: they can open up to 50% of maximum capacity. They must all be wearing face masks and respect social distancing.
- Playgrounds: great for kids! Social distancing ambassadors will be present to make sure everyone keeps their distance from one another. Keep in mind that some sports such as basketball, softball, etc. are not allowed in phase 2.
- Offices: some will start opening again with up to 50% of capacity, with face masks and social distancing.
- House of worship: they can reopen with up to 25% of capacity.
You might also want to check out: NYC PHASE 3 & PHASE 4.
Follow me on Instagram here and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel here 🙂