The NY Comedy Festival is an annual festival in New York featuring the country’s top comedians, produced by Carolines on Broadway in association with Comedy Central. The biggest laugh-fest.
This year is the 15th Annual NY Comedy Festival! One of the best NYC events in November showcasing over 200 comedians in more than 60 shows!
- You may also wanna check out where to see the best stand up comedy in NYC all year round.
Featured Comedians this year: Brian Regan, Tracy Morgan, Kevin Smith, Nick Offerman, Vir Das, Bill Maher, Jessica Williams and many more!
Event hashtag: #MakeNYLaugh
NY Comedy Festival: Website
When is the NY Comedy Festival
Tuesday, Nov. 5 – Sunday, Nov. 11, 2018
Schedule & Tickets
Click here to see the complete schedule of the NY Comedy Festival and to buy tickets!
Some of the Featured Shows at the NY Comedy Festival
Jimmy Carr is one of the UK’s most distinctive comedians. He’s gathering a selection of his very best jokes along with brand new material for the ultimate comedy show.
When: Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2018 @ 8pm – Town Hall. Buy tickets here. $38 – $58.
Conan and Friends
Conan Christopher O’Brien is an American television host, comedian, writer, and producer. He is best known for hosting several late-night talk shows; since 2010, he has hosted Conan on the cable channel TBS.
When: Thursday, Nov. 8, 2018 @ 7:30pm – Beacon Theatre. Buy tickets here.
Yvonne Orji is a Nigerian-American actress, comedienne and writer who continues to display her versatility and passion with each project she takes on. On television, she stars in HBO’s critically acclaimed comedy series Insecure.
When: Thursday, Nov. 8, 2018 – Sunday, Nov. 11, 2018 – Carolines on Broadway. Buy tickets here. $43 – $63.
Tracy Morgan is an American actor and comedian best known for his 7 seasons as a cast member on Saturday Night Live and 30 Rock.
When: Saturday, Nov. 10, 2018 @ 10:15pm – Beacon Theatre. Buy tickets here. $45 – $85.
Emmy Award winner and two-time Grammy Award nominee David Cross is an inventive performer, writer, and producer on stage and screen.
When: Saturday, Nov. 10, 2018 – BAM. Buy tickets here. $27 – $65.
One of the most popular and respected comedians of his generation, entertaining audiences across the globe with his controversial, belief-challenging, and thought-provoking comedy. He was recently named one of the top 5 touring comedians in the world.
When: Saturday, Nov. 10, 2018 @ 7pm – Hulu Theatre at Mad Sq Garden. Buy tickets here. $51 – $95.
For over twenty years, Marc Maron has been writing and performing raw, honest and thought- provoking comedy for print, stage, radio, online and television.
When: Saturday, Nov. 10, 2018 @ 7:30pm – Beacon Theatre. Buy tickets here. $46 – $78.
Gabriel “Fluffy” Iglesias
Known comically as Fluffy, is an American comedian, actor, writer, producer and voice actor. He is known for his shows I’m Not Fat… I’m Fluffy and Hot & Fluffy.
When: Sunday, Nov. 11, 2018 @ 7:30pm – Beacon Theatre. Buy tickets here. $51 – $76.
Where is the NY Comedy Festival
It takes place in more than 20 comedy clubs and venues!
- Carnegie Hall: 152 W 57th St. & 7th Ave.
- Carolines on Broadway: 1626 Broadway between 49th & 50th St.
- The Town Hall: 123 W 43rd St. between Broadway & 6th Ave.
- The Theater at Madison Square Garden: 4 Pennsylvania Plaza
- Liberty Hall at the Ace Hotel: 20 W 29th St. & Broadway
- The Irish Exit: 978 2nd Ave. between 51st & 52nd St.
- The Bitter End: 147 Bleecker St. between Thompson St. & LaGuardia Pl.
- NYU Skirball Center: 566 LaGuardia Pl between 3rd St. & Washington Square S.
- Comedy Cellar at the Village Underground: 130 W 3rd St. between 6th Ave. & Macdougal St.
- Film Forum: 209 W Houston St. between 6th Ave. & Varick St.
- The Stonewall Inn: 53 Christopher St. between 7th Ave. & Waverly Pl.
- UCB Theatre: 307 w 26th St. & 8th Ave.
- Gotham Comedy Club: 208 W 23rd St. between 7th & 8th Ave.
- Gramercy Theatre: 127 E 23rd St. between Lexington Ave. & Park Ave. S
- The Stand: 239 3rd Ave. between 19th & 20th St.
- UCB Theatre: 153 E 3rd St. & Avenue A
- Joe’s Pub: 425 Lafayette St. & Astor Pl.
- Storefront for Art and Architecture: 97 Kenmare St. between Cleveland Pl & Mullberry St.
Upper West Side
- Beacon Theatre – Upper West: 2124 Broadway between 74th & 75th St.
Upper East Side
- 92nd Street Y – Upper East: 1395 Lexington Avenue & 92nd St.
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art: 1000 5th Ave. & 82nd St.
- Apollo Theater – Harlem: 253 W 125th St. between Frederick Douglas Blvd & Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd
- The Point: 940 Garrison Ave. between Barretto & Manida St.
- BRIC Arts: 647 Fulton St. between Rockwell Pl & Ashland Pl
- Knitting Factory: 361 Metropolitan Ave. & Havenmeyer St.
- Union Hall: 702 Union St. & 5th Ave.
- Brooklyn Museum: 200 Eastern Pkwy between Flatbush & Washington Ave.
- The Bell House: 149 7th St. between 6th & 7th St.
- Littlefield: 622 Degraw St. between 3rd & 4th Ave.
- The Creek and The Cave: 10-93 Jackson Ave. between 49th Ave. & 11th St.