S’MAC (Sarita’s Macaroni and Cheese) is an awesome spot for Mac and Cheese Lovers. All they serve is Mac and Cheese of many different kinds.
- Easily customizable
- Cooked in a cast-iron skillet mac & cheese
I wish I knew about this place when I first came to New York! I tried the Four Cheese Mac and Cheese and it was amazing! So tasty!
Tips before you go:
- I’d recommend to get it with breadcrumbs at the top. Love the crunchy crust on top!
- Avoid this place if you’re starving. The wait-time of a freshly baked mac & cheese can be about 15-20 minutes.
- People complain about their service delivery, so be aware. I went to the place and placed an order to take-out!
- It’s a small shop without much seating.
- Good spot for cheese lovers.
Click here to view menu. You can build your own!
They have gluten-free and vegan options!
Sizes of Dishes: individual, medium and family size! They use names such as: Nosh, Major Munch, Mongo & Partay!
The nosh size is perfect for one person. Sizes are pretty big.
Special Occasions: Partay! sizes are available for takeout only, served in half size catering pans. Each pan will serve about 8-12 people.
Prices of Mac and Cheese
$7-$20 each dish.
Delivery prices approx. 10% higher than in-store prices.
How to Get a Discount & Earn Points: click here to get a 25% discount by entering your phone number (only valid for US numbers).
Sunday through Thursday: 11am – 11pm.
Friday & Saturday: 11am – 12am.
East Village: 197 First Avenue at the corner of 12th St.
Their Murray Hill location is now closed and they just moved to this new place in East Village that’s near the old one (that was also in the East).
You may want to check out:
Hope you enjoy this yummy Mac and Cheese as much as I did 🙂 Please, recommend and share!