Freehold is an awesome and really cool spot in Williamsburg, Brooklyn very spacious with great indoor & outdoor areas. It’s a bit fancy and it kind of look like one of those “hidden” places from the street with a guard at the entrance, but don’t be shy! Anyone can get in and it’s HUGE inside with many rooms & a cool vibe!
What’s Cool about Freehold:
- They are open until late!
- Great spot to work in with your laptop: spacious, good wifi & outlets.
- Great coffee.
- Cool place to have meetings.
- Great place for groups & friends!
- Nice community, family-style.
- Plenty of space and many different rooms: a lounge, restaurant, indoor & outdoor bar, “game room”, coffee area, private dining area, live music & events (trivia, comedy, etc).
- Cool happy hour spot in Williamsburg.
- They have a new chef, Roy Wohlars, so the food now is yummy 🙂 Which makes it a good spot also for dinner!
- They have a private membership program (read more below!).
Sunday to Tuesday: 7am – 12am.
Wednesday – Thursday: 7am – 2am.
Friday – Saturday: 7am – 4am.
Coffee Shop Hours
Everyday: 7am – 7pm. Coffee & Tea menu.
Restaurant & Lobby Bar Hours
Elevated comfort food with an international flair. Check menus here.
Sunday – Tuesday: 11am – 12am.
Wednesday – Thursday: 11am – 2am.
Friday – Saturday: 11am – 4am.
Dinner Hours: Monday – Thursday 5pm – 11pm | Friday 5pm – 12am | Saturday 6pm – 12am | Sunday 6pm – 11pm. Dinner menu.
Brunch Hours: Saturday – Sunday, 11am – 4pm. Brunch menu.
Lunch Hours: – Weekdays 11am – 5pm. Lunch menu.
Sunday – Wednesday: 11am – 11pm.
Thursday – Saturday: 11am – 1am.
45 S 3rd Street between Kent & Whythe Ave. Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
More About Freehold in Brooklyn
Freehold was developed in 2015 by Soho House veterans Brice Jones and Brad Gallagher.
On weekends there’s a live DJ & people come to dance on the couches to Biggie Smalls remixes. Party time! And on weekdays there are a series of programmed events such as concerts, comedy events, trivia nights and pop-up events.
Membership: The Freeholder Program is an invite-only, complimentary membership. It has been integral to the success of Freehold curating its crowd with a diverse group of growing industry professionals and tastemakers in fashion, marketing, tech, media and music fields. Wanna know more about Freehold Complimentary Membership? Check here!
Chef: In Summer 2018, Chef Roy Wohlars took over The Freehold’s kitchen as Executive Chef with the aim to reinvent and elevate the dining program. Wohlars new menu takes inspiration from his domestic and international travels.
Links of Interest:
Smorgasburg in Williamsburg: Giant Outdoor Food Market in Spring & Summer