Grand Opening: Eataly Downtown
The famous EATALY in Flatiron District is opening a second NYC location in Financial District!
When is the Grand Opening?
- Thursday, August 11, 2016 at 12pm.
The celebrity chef and Eataly partner, Lidia Bastianich, will be there to celebrate and cut the ribbon.
The first 100 people in line will get a voucher for a complimentary tasting tour of the market, to be redeemed in September.
Where is Eataly Downtown?
101 Liberty Street between Trinity Pl & Greenwich St.
On the 3rd Floor of World Trade Center Tower 4.
With great floor-to-ceiling views over the 9/11 Memorial.
Eataly Downtown Store Hours
Daily from 7am to 11pm
About the New Eataly Downtown
The theme of Eataly Downtown is bread, as each Eataly store has a dedicated theme.
The market, as the one in Flatiron, will offer local and Italian high-quality food and drinks.
Featuring imported Italian products and local seasonal specialties from sea salt, extra virgin oil and dried pasta to fresh truffles and aged balsamic vinegar from the city of Modena.
- an on-site bakery
- fresh pasta & pastry counters
- vegetable butcher
- flatbread station: La Piadina Romagnola (grilled Italian flatbread made-to-order wrapped around meat, cheese, greens, etc)
- grab & go breakfast options
- 6 take away counters
Eataly Downtown will have 4 casual restaurants and 1 upscale restaurant.
- The 3 popular restaurants of Eataly Flatiron: La Pizza & La Pasta, La Piazza and Il Pesce
- New restaurant: Orto & Mare that will offer Eataly’s first extensive breakfast menu, in addition to lunch and dinner.
- New upscale restaurant with a nice view: Osteria della Pace, featuring cuisine of southern Italy.
- 2 bars: one coffee, one wine
- fresh juice & smoothie bar
- mozzarella & salad bars
Eat & Learn
- “Food University” (Foodiversità): live cooking, demos & tastings. Classes daily at noon, 1pm & 6pm.
In Eataly Downtown you’ll also find the robust cheese, seafood and meat counters, with equally stunning selections of pastries and fresh produce.
Hope you enjoy the new Eataly NYC Downtown!