The cheapest time to visit New York are the months of January and February. These are the coldest months of the year so the prices of flights and hotels drop. It gets dark very early, at 5PM in Winter… you don’t have much sunshine. There are high possibilities of snow, freezing rain and wind. But is a lot cheaper and you have cool featured events:
- The Must-See Week that lets you visit the Main NYC Top Attractions at a cheaper price with 2×1 Tickets!
- Broadway Week: 2×1 Broadway tickets.
- Restaurant Week: eat at the best NY Restaurants at a cheaper & fixed price.
New York is always beautiful and I particularly love the city covered in snow. It’s a city where you’ll be walking a lot, so if it’s too cold, it can be hard spending the whole day exploring the city by foot.
March is still a cheap month to book hotels in NYC comparing to the Summer and Spring. But a bit more expensive than January and February.
YOU MAY WANNA CHECK OUT:
- The weather and what to wear each month.
- Things to do in NY.
- NYC Calendar: featured events in January and February.
- Ice Skating Rinks.
- Winter in New York.
Hope this info was helpful for your best trip to New York!
Please, help me spread the word out there. I’d appreciate if you recommend and share this blog with your friends 🙂