Candytopia NYC is a super cool interactive adventure fun for all ages! Everything is made out of candy. A huge exhibit, super colorful and fun! The art is pretty cool. A great program for families with Kids in NYC. It’s also a very Instagrammable experience. A place to take really cool pictures.
Every single room has free candy. Woohoo! Everyone will be able to sample a wide variety of sweets such as Tootsie Roll Pops, Trolli gummy worms, Lindt chocolates & more.
Some of the things you’ll see at Candytopia NYC:
- Marshmallow Tsunami: swimming pool filled with half a million giant marshmallows.
- Unicorn Pigs that fart confetti. LOL. For real!
- Sculptures of the Statue of Liberty made of jelly beans & gummies.
- Candy recreations of famous artworks such as the Mona Lisa, The Starry Night of Van Gogh, The Thinker by Rodin & more.
- Candy-covered Sphinx Sculpture.
When is Candytopia NYC
Aug. 15 – Nov. 15, 2018. EXTENDED Now through the Holiday season until Jan. 6, 2019!
It’s a limited engagement sugary spectacle!
It has been in Santa Monica and is now open in NY and San Francisco.
Candytopia NYC Tickets
It’s pricey! Tickets must be purchased in advance here.
Children 4-12: $26. Free for kids 3 & under.
Tickets are valid ONLY at the assigned date and time slot. You should arrive 15min early.
Private Events & Birthdays: click here for more info.
A few Tips before you Go:
- Restrooms are located at the end of the exhibit, so use the ones in the lobby of Hotel Pennsylvania if you need to use one prior to entering Candytopia NYC.
- How long it takes? The whole experience takes about 1 hour.
- There’s a Stroller Valet. You’ll drop your stroller off at the beginning and grab it at the end.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Less crowded if you go during the week.
When you check-in…
- Sign up on the screen at the entrance to get the QR Scan Code that you’ll use in all rooms to take pictures with their cool camera! Look out for the camera at each room (they’re usually at the ceiling!). They’ll send you all the pics afterwards to your email with good lighting & quality. It’s definitely worth it! 😉
Candytopia NYC Hours
Monday – Saturday: 10am to 8:30pm.
Sunday: 11am to 8:30pm.
Where is Candytopia NYC
145 West 32nd St. between 6th & 7th Ave. @ Penn Plaza, NYC. Website.
Located across from Penn Station.
A, C, E, 1, 2, 3 to 34th Street/Penn Station.
B, D, F, M, N, Q, R to 34th Street/Herald Square.
More about Candytopia NYC
“This three-month event celebrates the vibrant colors and flavors of our favorite sugary delights through a series of interactive art installations in over a dozen environments, from flying unicorn pigs to a marshmallow tsunami. Bring your family, your friends, and your sweet tooth for an experience like none other!”.
Treat yourself to Candytopia, and let your tastebuds and your imagination soar!
Links of Interest: